Connect with us

Daily Report USA

Trump Messaged Biden’s DOJ: Ashli Babbitt’s Case Has To Be Re-Opened!

opinion

Trump Messaged Biden’s DOJ: Ashli Babbitt’s Case Has To Be Re-Opened!

 

Donald Trump, during the weekend, wished Ashli Babbitt a happy birthday! Also, he called on the DOJ to re-open the investigation about her death. The comments from Trump were shared in a video message during the rally.

He offered unwavering support to Babbitt’s family.

“I offer my unwavering support to Ashli’s family— And call on the DOJ to re-open the investigation into her death on January 6th.”

Watch the video below:

 

The Daily Report USA reports:

Babbitt’s killer, Lt. Michael Byrd broke his silence and confirmed his identity with an on-camera interview with MSNBC in August. The Capitol Police previously refused to confirm the shooter’s name, even though it was reported all over the right-wing media, including by the Gateway Pundit.

During his MSNBC appearance, Byrd said that he saved “countless lives” by killing Babbitt, who was unarmed. He also complained that he has been getting death threats since killing the Air Force veteran. The officer said that it was “disheartening” and that he was simply “doing my job.”

He whined that since killing her he has faced death threats and is scared.

The DOJ has declined to prosecute him.

In an interview with Tucker Carlson, Babbitt’s husband attacked the officer who shot his wife and told him to ‘’suck it up.’’

“I don’t even want to hear him talk about how he’s getting death threats and he’s scared,” Aaron Babbitt said during the interview. “I’ve been getting death threats since Jan. 7 — two, three, five, 10 a day — and all I did on Jan. 6 was become a widower. So, you’re going to have to suck it up, bud, and take it.”

Content curated & edited from

Continue Reading
You may also like...
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

More in opinion

To Top